The Pulse Boutique is looking for fun and ambitious individuals to add to our growing team!
A few things you should know about us are:
- We’re Not Afraid to Roll Up Our Sleeves & Get the Job Done
- We like Snacks (Including but not limited to candy, cheese, & cookies)
- New Clothing Shipments Arrive. Everyday. (Just Like Christmas. Everyday.)
- We Constantly Challenge Ourselves to Do Better
- Pizza. (Do we need say more?)
We are a small team of hardworking people who thrive on making our customers happy. If you love the idea of seeing cute clothes everyday, packing orders to look their best and working on a team we’d love to chat! The warehouse associate position will mainly focus on pulling, packing and shipping orders to our awesome customers!
Full Time: 8am - 4:30pm M-F or 7:30am-4pm M-F **School hours also available
Part Time is also available.
Pay Rate: Starting at $13/hr
- Monthly Bonuses for Profit Sharing
- PTO/Vacation Days
- 401K Plan
- Pull, Package and Ship Orders Daily
- Receive, Inspect, and Process Incoming Inventory
- Cycle Counting Inventory
- Help Maintain a Clean and Organized Workplace
- Must Able to Be On Your Feet For Long Periods of Time
- OCD Level Attention To Detail
- Works Well In a Small Team Environment
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Strong Work Ethic
- High School Diploma
- Read, Write & Speak English Fluently
- Moderate Computer Skills
- Able to Multitask
- Ability to Work Successfully Within Our Company Culture
- Sense of Urgency and Ability to Maintain Performance Quality Under Pressure
- Ability to Take Ownership of Assigned Tasks and Meet Responsibilities Without Constant Supervision
Must be located within 60 miles of Pella, Iowa.
Unfortunately we do not offer any health care benefits at this time.
Pulse is looking for a full time fashion buyer to help us bring the best styles and fit to our amazing customers. Everyday we strive to bring better than just ‘ok’ garments to our customers. Our small team works closely together to identify trends, work on new ideas and bring unique new styles to our customers.
- Work directly with vendors to place new orders, re-orders, follow up on the status of orders, sample requests, fit changes, and more.
- Build, manage, and maintain vendor relationships to ensure products are produced with the specified quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Work with our small buying team to identify trends, follow up on new leads and current customer demands
- Review past sales history to identify customer favorites and sales trends
- Tap into what our customer demand is, so we continue to stay ahead of the competition
- Perfect the fit of garments to our customers taste
- Utilize current and historical sales data to ensure the correct mix of products are available at the right quantities.
- Identify and fill product gaps, generate new ideas that grow our brand and improve customer experience
- Travel on buying trips to find in stock and incoming styles along with working on new sample items.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Fashion Apparel and Merchandising
- 1+ years of apparel buying experience, preferably in e-commerce, but not required
- Extremely competent in Excel and Google Doc related programs
- Ability to travel multiple times a year
- A solid grasp of The Pulse Boutique and our core customer
- Goal oriented and able to take the initiative with a positive attitude
- A strong fashion sense and keen eye for the upcoming trends
- Ability to multitask in an organized fashion and keep up with shifting trends/priorities
- Work out of our Pella, Iowa office
401k, Paid Time Off, Small team environment, profit sharing bonuses when applicable, product discounts and a flexible work environment.
The Pulse Boutique is a small, but growing online ecommerce site dedicated to helping women look great on the go. They key to our success is a strong commitment to providing the best possible product to our customer. From the fit to the overall look, our team is dedicated to bringing the latest fashion to our busy customers.
At Pulse, we’re very goal oriented and determined to grow our brand to its full potential. We take snack breaks very seriously and love bouncing ideas off each other.
The responsibilities outlined in this position description are a guideline for the general duties of the position and are not exhaustive of all duties inherent in the job. The Pulse Boutique is an equal opportunity employer.
** We do not have any remote/off site position available at this time **
If this job sounds like something you’d rock, please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you have!