- We do not offer exchanges because we can't guarantee the size you need will be in stock by the time we receive your return.
- Please place a new order for the size you need.
- We cannot hold items.
Hey, we get it! Sometimes things don't always work out!
- All tags must still be attached.
- Make sure there are no make up or deodorant stains, animal hair or cigarette smoke odor.
- Item can’t be worn, altered or washed.
Shipping it Back:
- Make sure you’re within 30 days of the purchase date to be eligible to return your item. 45 days for International Orders.
- Include your packing slip in your return or a note with you name and email.
- While we offer free shipping on all orders, you will be responsible for return shipping. Take your package to the post office and ship it back to:
The Pulse Boutique, 916 W. 10th Street, Pella, IA 50219.
- Please get a tracking number to track your package. We are not responsible for packages lost in transit. We recommend getting insurance on your package when shipping back to us.
- Once we receive it please allow 2-5 business to process. We’ll email you a store credit code for the full purchase price to the email address you checked out with unless otherwise noted.
- Prefer a refund? Please make a note on your order you’d like a refund. All refunds are processed with a 10% restocking fee, no exceptions. Please allow 3-5 days for the bank to process the refund to your account.
- PLEASE inspect your merchandise immediately upon receipt.
- If you believe you have received something defective please contact us within 3 days of order receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can address the issue.
- We cannot help you if it has been longer than 3 days, tags have been removed or item has been worn or washed.
- An order may be cancelled before it ships, but a 10% restocking fee will apply.