We are a fast growing women's clothing e-commerce business that is sharply focused on keeping our customers looking cute, comfy and casual. It's not just a mantra, but a daily driver to bring a smile to our customers face each time they open a pink package.
We're not satisfied with the status quo and are always challenging the way we think and do things. If you're ready to take the next step in your career and join a small team of hardworking individuals - keep reading!
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for keeping track of the big picture of an e-commerce warehouse, identifying potential areas of improvement and managing a growing team. The Supervisor creates, implements and maintains processes that ensure financial responsibility and an excellent customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize the safe and efficient receipt, storage and shipment of warehoused goods
- Inspire and motivate employees to perform at their best through positive encouragement and training
- Assess labor and purchasing activities to minimize expenses and optimize profits
- Maintain warehouse IT including software, computers, and iPads/scanners
- Process orders and optimize daily pick/pack strategy
- Ensure inventory accuracy across all platforms
- Hire, train, and guide warehouse staff
- Assist with mail loading at end of each day
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience with leading a team of at least 10 members
- Quick learner and a creative problem solver who is detail oriented with a keen ability to identify process and organization gaps
- Obsessed with product quality, customer experience and operational excellence
- Thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment where flexibility, adaptability and nimbleness prevail
- Strong verbal communicator that address issues immediately and decisively
- Thorough understanding of operational processes and principles
- Savvy with software and basic IT
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated prior successful management of people and processes. Business degree with emphasis in logistics or management preferred or 4+ years experience in related fields.
Hours: 8-5pm M-F
- 401k with a 3% Safe Harbor Matching
- 40% Employee Discount
- Yearly Profit Sharing Bonus
- Accrue up to 100 Hours of PTO/Vacation Days Your First Year
- Health & Dental Insurance Available
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Yearly Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 DOE